The following post is sponsored by FitFluential LLC on behalf of Reebok.
I have to say that these shoes have been some of the most fun to receive! First of all, I LOVE pink. Secondly, I should get John in on the post to tell you how often he hears me complain about not having a pair shoes (that AREN’T running shoes) to just wear with almost anything. Aka a pair of go-to shoes! I have to say that even though I’ve only had these the new Reebok Skyscrape shoes for a week, I can tell that this style of shoe would be something I would buy over and over again. Have I mentioned they also come in purple, gray, blue, and black (with two different sole color options!)? I think the first additional color I would buy is the blue peak/hydro blue option – aren’t they gorgeous!?
Anyway, Reebok put together Skyscape styling suggestions, which I love! I then decided to take a stab at creating some fun looks from my closet, as I’ve been packing my clothes away for our big move!
Here are the first two looks:
- On the left: a sporty look for around the house or going to the gym. The shoes with this outfit are perfect for running to the grocery store with the kiddos, or for being the shoe you wear before you get to the gym and put your gym shoes on. I find myself wearing sporty casual looks all. the time. These shoes compliment those types of outfits perfectly without having to have your actual gym/running shoes on.
- On the right: an everyday look with a pair of skinny crops and casual top. The shoes provide a perfect pop of color and allow you to stay stylish in an effortless way.
Next, I have three looks that involve dresses:
- On the left: a slightly dressy dress that can be dressed down with these little sneaks. Pairing a sneaker with a dress likes this allows you to get more wear out of a super cute dress that you may not always have an occasion for wearing!
- In the middle: a knit color block dress with a lightweight scarf is the perfect springy look that requires zero effort to throw together. Pair this outfit with the comfy Skyscapes and you can look stylish while chasing your kiddos around.
- On the right: the final dress look requires two seconds to throw together – pick out a simply maxi and toss on your shoes! That’s it! A gorgeous colorful necklace would complete this look.
Likey? And as I’m writing this post, I’m wearing an above the knee skirt with a thin long sleeved tee for the spring. These sneaks looked super cute with this outfit as well!
Anyway, now that you know how to pair the Reebok Skyscape shoes with outfits from your closet, let me tell you a little more about the shoe itself:
- These shoes are super lightweight – only 5 ounces!
- The shoes feature a seamless construction and the insole is removable.
- You can wear these shoes with or without socks. I prefer them without socks.
- The shoes feature a foam material for flexibility, while providing support for the foot with al day comfort.
- The Skyscapes are machine washable! WHAT!? This is a big deal for me and I’m super pumped.
- You can purchase the Skyscapes on Reebok.com or at your local Reebok FitHub or Outlet. You may see them at Kohls too as a retail partner.
They sound pretty awesome, huh? I’m telling you, they’re not too good to be true – it all is true! Let me know if you have any questions!
What you ever worn sneakers with a dress? Which color of Skyscapes do you think you’d buy first!? I’m definitely getting the blue pair next!