Hi friends of mommy! Xander here!
Today I wanted to share with you a recipe that mama made me. I love eating them for breakfast and sometimes I eat one after dinner too. While I don’t eat the banana fruit (yucky texture), I do love the banana blueberry combination mama came up with! Ohh and sometimes mama lets me have a little cream cheese on these muffins – delicious!
If you have a baby or toddler I bet they would like these too!
Banana Blueberry Mini-Muffins for Baby
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Ingredients (36 mini muffins)
- 2 bananas – mashed
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup milk, breast milk, or formula (depends on age of child)
- 1 cup garbanzo bean flour
- 1/2 cup baby oatmeal cereal
- 1/2 cup sweet rice flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 – 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a mini muffin tin or line the tin with muffins liners.
- In a medium bowl, mash your bananas. Add the egg, milk, vanilla, and brown sugar.
- Stir in both flours, the baby cereal, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Evenly distribute batter into the muffin cups.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until done.
- Allow to cool before giving to baby. These muffins freeze well.