Some of you may know, based off off this week’s ever-thrilled Instagram feed, that the stomach bug has hit our family. It started with poor Xander on Wednesday night and is lasting the longest for him as well. John and I joined in on the fun Friday, but ours lasted a much shorter time than poor baby’s. I’m excited for this…
…to be completely over with. I think by Monday we should all be 100%.
Since I don’t have anything formal for you tonight… let’s take a peak into what I have in store for February blogging:
- BAMR Bands announcement / BAMR Bands page tab. (Some of you may already know what I’m talking about!)
- Recap of January goals / goal-setting for February
- Recap of #StartClean2013 week four / winners
- New flavor recipe of cocoa date nut bites
- A new recipe using Nuttzo
- Xander’s birthday story as told by John
- Our love story as told by John
- A valentine’s day partner workout
- Xander’s 11 month update
- A race recap if I’m well enough to run on Saturday
- …And more!!
Hope everyone is staying healthy and warm!
Thanks for all your thoughts over the past few days!