Time for week two of Start Clean 2013! I had a blast with week one and I hope that you did too!
If this is the first you are hearing of #StartClean2013, you can check out the Start Clean page for all the details! And, if you’d like more support and motivation, please join the Start Clean 2013 Facebook group!
January 8th – Tuesday
- Time for a recipe makeover! Take one of your most favorite indulgent recipes and make it healthier for you!
January 9th – Wednesday
- It’s avoid added sugar day! Ditch those sodas, packaged foods, cookies and candies! I know this will be a challenge for many, so I’m excited to hear how you do!
January 10th – Thursday
- (Safely) try a new workout that you’ve been afraid to try!
January 11th – Friday
- It’s the end of the week and your need a treat! What are your go-to healthy dessert and snacks?
January 12th-13th – Weekend
- This weekend it’s time to get out of the house and experience something local and active that you’ve never done before. Does your town have an outdoor ice skating rink set up for winter? How about going for a walk in that local park that you drive past every day?
January 14th – Monday
- It’s meatless Monday today! You can do this for the whole day or just for dinner – make this task work for you!
Week Two Prize Pack*
One person will walk away with:
- Running Happy Headband code – you get to pick which one you want for free!
- Kay’s Naturals sample box
- Sport bra from Champion USA -sizes available are S, M, L.
- Sweatpink shoelaces from Fit Approach.
- BE EPIC tank from pv.Body – size is one size fits most (it’s stretchy).
*Two additional people will also win Champion sport bras!
How to Win
1. Participate in the daily prompt. Snap a photo and tag me in your share. Ways to share with me:
- Via Twitter: Tag @KatieHeddleston and use the hashtag #StartClean2013
- Via Instagram: Tag @KatieHeddleston and use the hashtag #StartClean2013
- Via Facebook: Tag Healthy Heddleston in your post. Make sure your post is public so I can view it.
- Via your Blog: Share the post URL with me somehow so I see it!
- Email your prompt pictures at HealthyHeddleston@gmail.com if you aren’t active on social media and this will count as your entry.
2. Become a daily finalist. Each day two finalists will be chosen (the weekend will count as one day). One finalist will be drawn with random.org; one will be Katie’s Pick.
3. The daily finalists will then be eligible to win the weekly prize. Finalists from week two will be eligible to win week two’s prize. Finalists from week three will be eligible to win week three’s prize and so on. ALL finalists from the entire #StartClean2013 challenge will be eligible to win the grand prize.
At this time only residents of the United States are eligible for prizes. I hope you will still participate if you are from another country!
Have fun with week two! Which daily task are you most excited for? I’m pretty pumped for the try something local – decisions, decisions!