Thank you for being so excited about #StartClean2013! This post should give you all the details you need to participate. I’ve also created a Start Clean page so you can reference everything in one place!
Start Clean 2013 Challenge Details
The goal behind Start Clean 2013 is to help take the motivation you have from the beginning of the year and guide you in health challenge through the entire month of January, to ensure your motivation goes beyond the first day or week of the year. By having an amazing January, I hope to help set you up for an amazing year.
Start Clean 2013 will provide daily prompts for participants to complete and weekly prizes to help keep you motivated! There will also be one big grand prize. See below for the daily prompt schedule and how to win prizes.
Anyone can participate – you don’t have to have a blog, or a Twitter or Facebook account. You will need to at least have an email account if you’d like to be eligible to win prizes. The challenge is a flexible format and you will be able to participate as much or as little as you’d like.
Daily Prompt Schedule
If agenda is not selected, click agenda to see everything nicely
How To Win Prizes
1. Participate in the daily prompt. Snap a photo and tag me in your share. Ways to share with me:
- Via Twitter: Tag @KatieHeddleston and use the hashtag #StartClean2013
- Via Instagram: Tag @KatieHeddleston and use the hashtag #StartClean2013
- Via Facebook: Tag Healthy Heddleston in your post. Make sure your post is public so I can view it.
- Via your Blog: Share the post URL with me somehow so I see it!
- Email your prompt pictures at HealthyHeddleston@gmail.com if you aren’t active on social media and this will count as your entry.
2. Become a daily finalist. Each day two finalists will be chosen. One finalist will be drawn with random.org; one will be Katie’s Pick.
3. The daily finalists will then be eligible to win the weekly prize. Finalists from week one will be eligible to win week one’s prize. Finalists from week two will be eligible to win week two’s prize and so on. ALL finalists from the entire #StartClean2013 challenge will be eligible to win the grand prize.
At this time only residents of the United States are eligible for prizes. I hope you will still participate if you are from another country!
I have amazing sponsors lined for for prizes and I know you’re going to love what they are giving! I’ll be writing a complete post with the prize schedule for each week as well as more information about each sponsor. Stay tuned to learn more!
Special thanks to all my #StartClean 2013 sponsors: Commitment Day, Champion USA, Fit Approach, Sparkly Soul, Kay’s Naturals, Healthy Bites, pv.Body, Best Body Fitness, Sprigs, Chobani, Running Happy Bands, Attune Foods, 13 Going on Crazy, Lisa Johnson Fitness and ZOOMA Women’s Race Series.
There is still time to get involved. Please email my at HealthyHeddleston@gmail.com if you’d like to sponsor a prize!
Grab a Button!
<img src=”http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd406/Katie_AnneHeddleston/StartClean2013ParticipationButton_zps5300b9ff.jpg” border=”0″ alt=”StartClean2013″/></a></center>
The above code is for a 150 x 150. The image shown is 300 x 300. Please let me know if you’d like code for another size. To center your button in your side bar, just add <center> in front of the code and </center> at the end. Questions? Just ask!
- I hope to host a #StartClean2013 Twitter chat at the beginning of January. I’m working on details, but get excited!
- I’ve created a Start Clean 2013 Facebook Group. Please request to join if you would like support and motivation from the #StartClean2013 participants! I’ll also be posting prompt reminders in the group. Go ahead and join now; we can get psyched for the New Year together!
- You do not need to participate every day (although, I hope you do!), and the more you participate the higher the chances you have of becoming a finalist and winning a prize!
Please let me know if you have any questions!