HH posts of the week:
- I made gluten-free blueberry-corn cake muffins.
- Sandy struck but we were safe.
- Xander had his first Halloween! <—- holy cuteness
- I finally got around to writing about Xander’s favorite baby items from 0-6 months.
- I did this 3 minute plank workout as part of Tina’s Best Body Bootcamp.
Other people’s posts of the week:
- Operation Christmas Child: Heather talks about making a shoe box for a child in need.
- Madeline shares her daughter’s favorite toys as a one year old.
- For a dose of cuteness check our Cullen’s baby runner outfit. LOVE!
- Need a gift for someone who has everything? Ashley tells us all about Alphabet Photography.
- Ashley shares tons of winter activities suitable for babies and toddlers. Wonderful list.
- I’m so proud of Lisa for nursing little C for 14 months… 1 week… and 3 days. Congratulations lady!
- And finally, please consider running a virtual race to aid in hurricane Sandy recovery.
Life via Instagram:
- Showing what my food mill looks like.
- Baby Katie on left… baby Xander on right.
- Workout complete and back to mommy duties!
- Pulling on mommies straw was much more fun than taking a nap!
- Happy Halloween from my little tiger!
- Morning smiles!
- Showing some love for my new Saucony Triumph 10′s! Review coming soon.
- Tried this Wegman’s GF cornbread mix – delish!
Nom Noms of the week:
- Heather made single serve pumpkin cupcakes! I’m totally going to do this in the toaster oven!
- Ashley made grilled cheese knots! Can’t wait to experiment with gluten free!
- Jenna made a lightened up snickers pie! Scumptious!
- Tina gets creative with butternut white chocolate chip bars.
How was your week?!