Life via Instagram (1):
- Attack of the big spinach!
- I love grill nights.
- Little X loves to test his skills at standing. Which he wants to do all day, every day.
- Sweatfest after my first #bestbodybootcamp workout!
HH posts of the week:
- We had a big day filled with water babies, ATM expo + a blogger meet up!
- My first big DC race is in the books! I ran the Army Ten Miler last Sunday!
- If you want to learn how to make food healthy but not boring, check out these 8 tips and 2 recipes!
- I went to my first mom’s night out event courtesy of Graco Safety.
- Enjoy your Brussels sprouts with this Brussels sprout bacon skillet!
- I started Best Body Bootcamp this week and am enjoying it SO much!
Life via Instagram (2):
- I received my first ever Lululemon top in my PV Body Box. (Details to come).
- A upside-down standup toy makes for a good drum.
- This is what happens when you give little boys too much air time.
- Feeling nostalgic…
Since everything I starred this week was a recipe, I give you full list of nom noms as my other people’s posts of the week:
- Ashley made Chocolate-PB Energy Balls that don’t even use dates! Totally stoked for these.
- Lindsay made Baked Apple Packets! They’re like apple crisp in a pouch!
- Brandi made cute No Bake PB Cocoa Pretzel Spiders! Perfect for Halloween!
- Lisa made Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Bars that I’m going to make gluten free pronto!
- Kristina made Homemade Twix Cookie Bars and so did Heather! Two people in the same week? Now that’s just fate telling me I have to give these a whirl!
- Ohh and Kristina also made Chocolate Cheesecake Mousse in Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Cups! I seriously think I need to just be a permanent taste tester in her kitchen – especially since most of her recipes are gluten free too!
- And Emily made Pumpkin Spice Cake for Cullen’s first birthday. So cute.
Is your mouth watering yet?
Life via Instagram (3):
- I found store brand Nutella and thought I would give it a try.
- Newborn Xander vs. 7 month old Xander.
- Another #bestbodybootcamp workout in the books!
- Gluten free apple crisp… delish!
I was certainly picture happy this week, huh? How was your week!?