HH posts of the week:
- I sought out your help for a little stomach and baby running advice. If you’re dealing with and stomach issues during/post runs or baby separation anxiety during your runs, check out the awesome comments!
- I reviewed the Damascus Freedom 10K I ran earlier in the month. This was my first postpartum race, as well as my first 10K run.
- The worlds longest titled recipe was made: these gluten-free chocolate peanut butter white chocolate chip cookies are amazing!
- Just Dance 4 surprised me at my doorstep and I played it pretty much immediately! Check out my first impressions of Just Dance 4!
- Things got personal when another post in my intuitive eating series was written. It’s all about your relationship with the scale. Wonderful stories are in the comments of this post as well.
- I questioned the #plankaday movement and received some professional thoughts on the subject from four of my personal trainer friends. They gave some great advice for properly during planks!
Whew! What a great week it was for HH if I do say so myself! Y’all had some great posts as well!
Other people’s posts of the week:
- Two FitBloggin’12 recaps caught my attention this week: attracting local media + finding success as a freelance writer and monetizing the pitch. I’m still pretty bummed I wasn’t in attendance this year… I had a wonderful experience at FitBloggin’11!
- Heather shares a few races in DC that you can run with less than 5000 friends. I found this post incredibly insightful as a newish resident to Maryland.
- Tina breaks down what the 80/20 rule looks like for her — I’m loving her breakdown!
- I loved Katy’s perspective on the impending bacon shortage. Chilllaxx peeps, eat your bacon in moderation!
- Lindsay is putting together a fun October photo a day challenge. Follow along using the #liveleaneatgreen hashtag. This looks like a fun challenge!
- Emily shared a personal story that tugged at my heart strings and just made me so mad at that man in the elevator. I’m met Em in real life and she is such a wonderful person who is a living inspiration to many.
This week through Instagram:
- This is my I’m-so-exhausted-but-so-excited about Just Dance 4 face.
- Sheriff problem here, mom?
- First batch of applesauce was made this weekend! It’s tastes delicious too!
- I finally got onboard with the colored skinny jeans look.
How was your week?! Enjoy your Sunday!