HH posts of the week:
This week was quite the celebratory week over here! Xander turned 6 months old, John and I celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary, and my mom turned another year young! In addition to all the celebrating, I was able to share a guest post from my high school friend, Daniele, about her experience with the Beachbody program Insanity.
Other people’s posts of the week:
- Jo got engaged!! So incredibly happy for her!
- Tina is having round 3 of best body bootcamp! I AM entering this time!
- Live in Fort Bragg? Maria wrote all about healthy living while in Fort Bragg!
Life via instagram:
- Post 7-miler snuggles.
- Cute baby waiting for me to get him in the morning.
- Having serious talks with his dinosaur.
- Waiting for mommy to finish her morning pump since he didn’t feel like eating.
- Taking a quite rest on Mr. Dinosaur.
- A peak at the card I made John before it was finished.
- Microwavable nut butter cookie (recipe via Carrots and Cake). Keeps me nice and full!
- I can pull my sock off mommy!
Nom noms of the week:
- Julie made pumpkin almond flour pancakes! Can’t wait to make!
- Jenna created some chocolate zucchini cookies that I’m so excited about!
- And Gina baked some cheesy broccoli egg muffins!
How was your week? Any amazing posts I should check out??