HH posts of the week: Just two posts since Xander and I were having too much fun!
- Need some pizza topping inspiration? I posted 3 yummy options.
- I brought back Five Things Friday with some random things and pictures!
Other people’s posts of the week: If your name was Ashley, you wrote a good post! 😛
- Ashley wrote a piece about reasons to stop running – what would make you stop mid-run?
- Ashley (again, but on her baby site this time) wrote all about Ada’s baby must-haves for 6-9 months old. I love reading these posts of hers!
- Ashley (different Ashley this time, haha) posted a really creative map art project idea!
- Now that I live in Maryland I’ve really been paying attention to all things Maryland race related. Jess writes about the course changes for the upcoming Rock n Roll half marathon.
- Meghann writes about different ways to get connected with blogging opportunities (and beyond) in your neighborhood. This post is definitely worth a read!
Life through Instagram:
- My SIL sent me these super cute and comfy capris for my birthday! Thank you!
- Carrying diapers in my running belt makes complete sense to me… right?
- Eating healthy on the road!
- Xander being so dainty!
- John made a delicious Mahi-Mahi dinner with a simple garlic butter sauce this week.
- Hello eyelashes!
- Rice crispy treats with chocolate glaze anyone?
- Xander being a cutie. Look at his hair line coming in!
Nom noms of the week: Lots of great recipes this week!
- Jenna’s oatmeal sandwich bread looks incredible! I’m hoping it’ll turn out when using gluten free all purpose flour… the weighing of ingredients makes me nervous too, but I should give it a whirl!
- I’ve been in the mood for some bean burgers and Brandi’s pinto bean burgers look like a great option!
- Monica made some chocolate gluten free cookies on accident, but they look pretty darn good to me!
- I can’t wait to make Gina’s baked zucchini sticks! I even have brown rice crispies at home now!
- I’m flying myself to Kristina’s house next time she makes these cheesy roasted hasselback tomatoes.
- Love the incorporation of real corn that Emily uses in her blueberry corn muffins. These are going to be easy to make gluten free too!
How was your week? Are you enjoying the long weekend?
Feel free to share a must-read link of the week in the comment section!
Be sure to like Healthy Heddleston on Facebook too — I’ve been posting some extra tidbits over there, especially when I don’t have time to write a full post!