HH posts of the week: look how productive this week was!
- I turned 27! And some little baby fingers might have ended up in the birthday cake!
- My dad turned the young 6-0!!
- Oatmeal White Chocolate Chip muffins were made – gluten free and delicious!
- We took a look into month 5 of my postpartum journey.
- A scrumptious and fresh Caprese Stuffed Chicken recipe was made for dinner!
Other people’s posts of the week: so many great posts this week
- Alysia posted some really great workout options + Lindsay recapped 30 of her best workouts!
- Tina posted two awesome pyramid workouts + Madeline shares her 5 favorite fitness apps!
- Madeline revised her tips for flying with a baby now that her little one is older.
- I really enjoyed this story by Lora that serves as a reminder to run your own race.
- Jolene wrote the sweetest post about M being her sherpa. Absolutely beautiful!
- Anne writes about how to work with brands as a blogger. Great tips!
Life via Instagram: lots of photos this week!
- My just made sandwich waited patiently for me while I was nursing Xander.
- My amazing friend Brittany made a fun birthday collage of picture of us together – so sweet! Love her!
- Xander knows how to turn in circles on his belly but doesn’t move forward – silly boy!
- I donated 1000 ounces of milk this week. Full post coming soon.
- Mosquitos love me. I hate them. This is one of the worst patches, but they’re all over me. It’s redic.
- We bought Xander a Johnny Jump Up and he loves it!
- I was give a huge zucchini from my dad + Camille’s garden.
- I made bread from said zucchini.
- Xander is a camera ham!
- My sister Ellen sent me two shirts for my birthday! I was pretty pumped when I saw this one!
Nom noms of the week:
How was your week? Do anything fun this weekend?