HH posts of the week:
- I played Blog Swap Hostess for my SweatPink Ambassador friends! So many great posts and blogs to check out in that post.
- Xander turned 5 months old this week! Can we stop time for a little bit??
- I provided a #JDDreamTeam August Update! Dancing is still going strong and is fun!
- My stepmom gave me the recipe (and the permission to post) to her awesome basil pesto! We used basil straight from her garden and it was delicious!
Other people’s posts of the week:
- Janae and Billy had their baby! CONGRATULATIONS! Brooke is just adorable! I’ve always loved that name
- Sometimes you don’t need a lot of words to express how you’re feeling. I’m so proud of Jess for running her first 18 miles! You got this girl!
- Jen wrote an awesome piece about 8 signs that you’re ready to start training. Go read it!
- There’s going to be a Best Body Bootcamp 3! I will be signing up for this one!
- Ashley put together a little list of 5 mommy related blogs that are worth a read. Some of these were new to me — enjoy!
Life through instagram:
1. X marks the spot! My stepsister Ember made this onesie for Xander and I was so excited when it fit him!
2. Getting a picture of Xander and Tibbie – an amazing support who has acted as our birth counselor, mommy group facilitator, and lactation consultant. What a wealth of information she is!
3. Mr. Crunchie Elephant had to take a bath after my dad’s stepdog (haha) grabbed it.
4. Little mister always finds something of mine to hold onto — this is him finding that little strap that is inside strapless dresses to help you hang them up. So silly!
1. Sporting my #sweatpink race tank for the first time pre-run.
2. Showing my #fitfluential #proof post run.
3. Still working on eating the most amazing peaches from Pennsylvania! I think I have just one left!
4. Little mister has a little curl to his hair! When he gets sweaty his hair gets crinkly!
How was your week? What have you been doing this weekend?
Someone in our household has a birthday tomorrow (Monday), so we’ve been doing some celebrating here and there this weekend. Can you guess who’s birthday?