Today I’m playing hostess. Hostess for my amazing sweatpink sisters who were interested in participating in a blog swap. When I lived in Ohio I participated in a blog swap with the Cleveland branch of the Ohio Blogging Association and loved the concept. I had never acted as host before, just as a participant, but I’m so happy to report that my sweat pink sisters have made this swap happen seamlessly.
I can tell these ladies all put a lot of effort into these posts. Please show them as much love as you can! A big thank you to Tiffany for creating this sweat pink blog swap image!
- Stephanie shares how to Ditch Your Mom Jeans and Your Excuses.
- Gina shares how to Clean Up Your Life… One Bite at a Time.
- Holly shares a bit about Her Life and Training
- Cristina shares about Her Experiences with Triathlons
- Kate shares about Your Inner Cheerleader.
- Astrid writes about Checking Yourself: Are You Really Giving it 100%?
- Jennifer shares her Lessons of a First Time Marathoner
- Debbie shares Strength Training for Marathon Runners
- Samantha writes about The Importance of Cross Training
- Karen provides her Favorite Cross Training Workouts.
- Colleen writes why Running Suck When You Start, But Soon It’s Like Crack!
- Laura provides a post about Yoga for Runners.
- Tara created an awesome workout called The Stop & Drop Workout
- Tabitha created a quick 20 Minute Body Weight Circuit
- Sarah provides a yummy Frittata on Josephine’s blog.
- Josephine shares two of her go to recipes on Sarah’s blog!
Have you ever participated in a blog swap?!