John, Xander and I are reunited! I hadn’t mentioned it on the blog for safety reasons, but John was off at a conference all week. Xander and I headed up to PA to be with family and we all survived just fine! I’ll have a photo post with some of Xander’s moments from the past week. I’ve felt out of the social media loop this week because I didn’t want to let it slip that neither of us were home.
Lots of instagram picture this week so my life through instagram section is scattered throughout the post today!
HH posts of the week:
- I made another muffin recipe. These gluten-free banana chocolate chip muffins are delicious!
- I was able to complete a Q&A session about milk donation with a board member of NWMMB.
- My friend Daniele provided a guest post about her experience so far with the Beachbody program, Insanity. Please go show her some love!
Other people’s posts of the week:
- I absolutely LOVE Callie’s post about her experience at the supermarket. What a wonderful story.
- Emily visited a pigs peace sanctuary and I thought it was such an interesting read!
- I’m approaching my 27th birthday and really enjoyed reading about Julie’s 27 life lessons.
- Ashley gives some awesome tips for photographing babies!
Nom noms of the week:
- Heather made gluten-free buckwheat zucchini chocolate chip pancakes. These look incredible!
- Bethany’s pulled chicken quesadillas are about to be added to our dinner rotation!
- My stepmom makes amazing monster cookies and Sarah’s healthy monster cookies look just as good!
- Heather going allergen free for her baby is making her recipes extra linkable! Being how you all know my love for banana muffins and bread, I can’t wait to make her version of banana bread!
- Lindsay’s frozen greek yogurt bars look like an amazingly healthy dessert!
- Brandi’s no bake trail mix granola bars look delicious! I’m pretty stoked about these.
What you can look forward to this week:
My stepmom’s pesto recipe, a just sweat dream team update, a sweat pink blog swap, my second freshpedition post, and a photo post from our adventures in PA! Whew! Now let’s see if I can get all that done!
How was your week? Any stand out posts I should read?!