Wow, August really snuck up on me. Here’s the weekly wrap one day late (oops!)
HH posts of the week:
- I shared some of places John and I have experiences farm fresh foods over the years in my freshpedition campaign. There will be one more post in this campaign series!
- I shared event information about viewing the documentary Donor Milk. I’m currently working on typing up some FAQ’s about becoming a milk donor.
- I started my 10-miler training plan and the first run was crapsticular! Ha!
Other people’s posts of the week:
- SR provides tips for completing a destination race on the cheap!
- Melissa writes a great post about how you shouldn’t steal a runner’s glory! We are all runners!
- I really enjoyed reading Tina’s reflections on change this week.
- Emily’s reflection post about her time spent with her Grandma is just beautiful. I’ve been thinking of you Emily!
- SO cool to see Heather’s son complete his first triathlon. This boy is going to do great things!
Life through instagram:
Nom noms of the week:
- Anne made some gluten free quinoa maple pancakes! Can’t. Wait. To Try!
There’s a lot going on in the Heddleston household but I can’t divulge it all just yet. I’ve been enjoying the Olympics just like the rest of the world and the women’s gymnastics has been my favorite so far. I haven’t been able to see much of the running since it’s started — but hopefully that will change this week!
I must write up the numerous recipes I have waiting for you all!