We’re having a great week over here in Heddleston land. I’ll be telling you more about what we’ve been up this week! Let’s just say that John took a few days off work — yay! I also have some potential opportunities shaping up behind the scenes and I hope they all work out! Now for the wrap!
HH posts of the week:
- We guessed where ZOOMA will go next! Look below for the reveal!
- I shared with you my experiences with Jennifer Cohen’s bootcamp and Muscle Milk.
- I’m four months along in my postpartum journey!
- My Army Ten Miler training plan has been created!
Other people’s posts of the week:
- Lora’s meal planning post made me rethink my meal planning strategy. I rarely cook from a cookbook and now I think it may be fun to get a little more creative!
- I completely agree with Cherie on her post — if you run 13.1 miles it’s a half marathon! Regardless if it was an official event of not. Congrats Cherie!
- Charlotte writes a reminder to us that we — runners, cyclists, drivers, alike — don’t own the road. Be cautious and courteous of each other!
Life through instagram:
Nom noms of the week:
- Lisa’s zucchini apple muffins look amazing and I think I can modify them to gluten free pretty easily!
- Sarah’s chocolate peanut butter bars look sinfully amazing!
- I think I’m going to have to buy some marshmallows! Heather’s flourless emergency chocolate mug cake looks right up my alley for those sudden chocolate cravings.
Shout outs of the week:
- Melissa is a new half marathoner! Congratulations!!!
- Heather’s little boy, C, ran a 5k on his own! You’re awesome C!!
- Annnddd now for the big ZOOMA reveal — which location has been added to the race series!?
How was your week? What have you been up to this weekend?