This week I’ve added a few more categories to my wrap, so make sure you scroll through to see the additions! Our week has been a good one, hope yours has too!
HH posts of the week:
- Our little mister turned 4 months old! My 4 month postpartum update is coming this week!
- I talked about why I sweat pink and what it means to me to be an ambassador.
- A savory oatmeal mixed berry muffin was created! Yummo! Go make these!
Other people’s posts of the week:
- Heather writes about her experience flying with a baby.
- Lindsay writes about her experiences as a pro triathletes wife. What an amazing support system she is!
- Why do mommy’s judge each other? Caitlin calls as cease fire of the mommy wars.
- Gina focuses on BOSU ball balance trainer moves in one of her posts this week.
Life through instagram:
Nom noms of the week:
- I must make Heather’s gluten free blueberry cobbler pronto!
- Sarah’s triple chocolate zucchini cake looks amazing! AND you can easily use GF oats.
Shout out of the week:
Holly of Mama Bear Blogs! Holly is my new in real life mommy friend! She and I both moved to the DC area when we were over 6 months pregnant and met initially at a breast feeding support group, but have become friends through our mommy group. She has a little girl who is just a few weeks older than Xander and is also a first time, stay-at-home mom. Mamas, you are going to love her blog (and she writes so well), so add her to your readers!
How was your week?! What’d you do this weekend??