Short week for me, but here are the HH posts of the week:
- I’m participating in a Muscle Milk campaign through my ad network Glam and discussed the power of protein.
- A fitness bucket list was created on pinterest. What’s on your list?
- I gave you my July #JDdreamteam update!
Other people’s posts of the week:
- Caitlin wrote about bras for the BTC (big titty committee). I can’t believe I just wrote titty on my blog. Shut your eyes dad.
- Gretchen gives a very interesting post about how Bella from Twilight shows signs of an eating disorder. I found this post incredible well written and thoughtful.
- Lindsay gets real and opens up about how negative thoughts are wasted space.
- I’m constantly linking Jen’s posts, but that’s because they’re just so darn good! This week she gives resources to parents with high needs babies.
- Katelyn shares with us her favorite iPhone photo apps. And I’m downloaded every one!
- Meghann shared with us her experience with Rainer and Whole Foods while cherry picking and blueberry picking. I love learning about great companies and pick your own farms are always so much fun!
Life through instagram:
- Wegman’s is the. best. grocery. store!
- My mom and best friend Caity are on their way to down for a little day trip!
- Xander turns 4 months old today!!! His monthly update will be on the blog tomorrow! 🙂
How was your week!?