Recently I put together a fitness bucket list on pinterest. Many of my fellow fitfluential ambassadors have been putting these together as well, and since I’ve had mine created for about a month now, I figured it was time to share!
So what’s on my list?
- Cherry Blossom Ten Miler
- Army Ten Miler – all registered!
- Nike Women’s Half Marathon – there is one in San Fran but there will be one in DC in spring 2013! I’m sure it’ll be a lottery system, but ‘ll be entering!
- 24 Hour Relay Run – Ragnar Race or Reach the Beach would be awesome
- Zooma Annapolis Half Marathon – hopefully spring 2013
- Marathon Cruise – you run the distance of a marathon over the length of a week long cruise!
- Kettle bell training – I would love to learn how to use kettle bells properly
- A Colorful Race – either The Color Run or Color Me Rad
- Personal training certification? – who knows!?
- Woodrow Wilson Bridge Half Marathon – maybe this fall? If not, definitely next fall
Looks like I like to run, huh? I’m uber excited to make running a regular thing in my life again. Right now I’ve been loving on workouts I can do at home for convenience sake. Things have been going really well on that front, but I really can’t wait to get back on that pavement!
I’ll be updating my fitness bucket list along the way, so make sure to follow me on pinterest!
What’s on your fitness bucket list!?