HH posts of the week:
- I gave you my workout wrap from 6/25-7/1.
- I gave you more information about the Bikini Body Express program and my experience with it. Videos included!
- I reposted my gluten-free Red, White, and Blue Cookies, which was one of my first recipes posted on the blog.
- We celebrated a firework-less fourth of July. <~~~ Cute picture alert in this post.
- If you’re going to read one post of the week, pick this one — DNS: Maryland Rebel Race. One reader commented about her experience with some friends and they all left injured. The reader and I have both been banned from commenting on the Rebel Race Facebook page and the company keeps deleting comments. We have to make it known that this is an unsafe race and an irresponsible company.
Other people’s posts of the week:
- I loved Mama Pea’s posts about her Philippians Jars for her girls.
- Tina gives her favorite workout DVD recommendations.
- Jen ran in a stroller 4-miler and came in first place! Way to go girly!
- I just recently learned what pupusas were and then Brandi posted a recipe for them!
- Anne discusses a new program for prescription fruits and vegetables serving a low income area of DC.
Life through instagram:
How was your week? Any stand out posts that I missed?