Edit: I totally had the wrong dates in the title before! It’s all fixed now!
Not too much happened here on HH this week. We had a busy weekend last week, I posted about my workouts from June 18-24, and Xander stopped by to say hi. Really, my ability to blog comes down to how busy our weekends are and what kind of mood Xander is in. It also comes down to what I need to do during nap times and what priority at the time (options: sleeping, eating, blogging, chores, etc). Moving on…
Other People’s Posts:
- LOVE this post Emily wrote about Gym-timidation
- Amy had a guest post on Lindsay’s blog about Pyramids and Intervals
- Alex wrote why being Single is Not a Disease
- Paige gives us examples of Dynamic Warm Up Exercises
- Cherie wrote a power piece about running into the Teacher Who Called Her Precious
- I can’t wait to try Tina’s Shakin’ Arms Workout
- And a big congrats goes out to my friend, Heather, who completed Her First Triathlon
…wow, most of these were all fitness related! Can you tell where my mind has been lately?
Life Through Instagram
Special Shout Out
Tina is having round two of her BEST BODY BOOTCAMP! I can’t wait to join in this time! (Last time I was in my third trimester!)
How was your week? Did I miss any stand out posts?