HH posts of the week:
- We celebrated John’s first Father’s Day
- I told you all about my workouts from 6/11-6/17
- I confessed that it was time to clean up my eats
- A scrumptious banana muffins recipe was shared –have you made it yet?
- Xander started napping in his crib
- And we got silly on another five things Friday post
Other people’s post of the week:
- Brandi made cheesecake yogurt cups
- Heather wrote a really informative posts about cycling road races. I thought this was SO interesting!
- Tina gives us tips on how to battle muscle soreness
- Lisa made turkey meatloaf muffins! I totally need to make something similar but gluten free!
- Sana reminds us about some exercise science! I totally appreciate nerd stuff!
- These two-bite white chocolate blondes by Paige look scrumptious!
Life through instagram:
Dippy eggs of quinoa, Xander napping in his crib, Xander unsaddling himself, and a #proof picture after a #bikinibodyexpress workout.
Xander’s farmer outfit, Xander “driving” a tractor, Wegman’s awesome parking sign, and a snack (that ended up being way too much peanut butter).
Whew! Busy week!
How was your week? Did I miss any stand out posts?