HH posts of the week:
- I reviewed The Shower Hug. A perfect gift for baby showers!
- I discuss fitting in fitness and how priorities change when you have an infant!
- Xander turned 11 weeks old!
- I participated in a campaign with Glam and Softcup. Posts already has a discussion on your first period postpartum.
- I got stylin’ with the Moving Comfort Fiona sports bra.
Other people’s posts of the week:
- Gina provides 20 things to do with a stability ball. I’ve been looking for exercises on the ball since I got one as a “birth ball.”
- Lisa talks about her experiences with stroller running. I’ll be doing this shortly!
- I loved reading about Ashley’s baby must-haves for ages 3-6 months! I can’t believe Xander will be 3 months before we know it!
- I loved Jess’s perspective on run streaking.
- Love Julie’s post on changing “yes but” to “yes and.” Definitely worth a read!
Life through instagram:
- I still need to figure out the calories for my believe-it-or-not cookies. I just have to find the time. I’m open to a volunteer 🙂
- I can’t wait to announce some very exciting news! Stay tuned!
Quote of the week:
“Ya know, I have to admit, you have me kind of hooked on water too.” — John (squeal!!)
How was your week? Any standout posts that I missed?