HH posts of the week:
- I made Believe-It-Or-Not Cookies. Calories will be posted shortly – haven’t had much time this weekend.
- We experienced part of the C&O Canal at the Riley’s Lockhouse access point.
- Xander turned 10 weeks old.
- I also announced the diaper giveaway winner and did a test post from my iPhone — but those are really worth linking.
- I had all intentions of getting a Saturday style post up — but Xander didn’t allow for it. Stay tuned this week!
Other people’s posts of the week:
- Alicia organized a state wide blog swap for Ohio and posted all the swap matches on her blog.
- Ashley talks about her family’s decision in becoming a stay at home mom.
- Jen talks about training smarter, not harder. This post really hit home since I’m postpartum as well.
- Tina ran her first full marathon — the Cleveland marathon! So wish I would have been in town!
- Meghann ran a naked 5K! Talk about gutsy — good job girl!
- Katelyn discusses her recovery plan for gaining the freshmen 15.
- Madeline wrote a very informative post on baby led weaning. The BLW method seems to be popular right now and I’m very interested in learning about it.
- Jess discusses how much a triathlon costs. This post is very eye opening!
- Lisa talks about how she is creating a green nursery. I definitely want to look into some of these products!
- Kali completed the Ohio Triple Crown challenge — running the Cincinnati, Columbus, and Cleveland marathons all in the same month. She’s pretty much a rock star.
WHEW! There were SO many great posts this last week — it was so hard to decide what to feature and this list is longer than I would usually include. Great job bloggies
Life through instagram:
- My header is now centered! (Well when I upload the new one it will be…) When we re-did my header we centered the pears without realizing that left the ends uncentered. Now it’s much better
How was your week?? Any stand out posts of the week I missed?