I recently participated in a blog spark that allowed me to receive a package of the new Seventh Generation Free & Clear diapers. Seventh Generation partnered with Universal Studios’ motion picture Dr. Seuss’s The Lorax also known as the “Speaker for the Trees” who brings environmental truth and ecological hope to all. The diapers I received featured Lorax prints, which are intended to remind parents and caregivers of the lessons of the The Lorax, and encourage family reading and environmental awareness while creating a few smiles.
I honestly had never read The Lorax, so it was pretty fun for me to read the new-to-me Dr. Seuss book that came along with the diapers.
A little bit of information about the diapers:
- NEW Overnight Diapers are absorbed enough to keep your baby and bedding dry through the night or during prolonged travel.
- Free & Clear diapers have improved more flexible tabs that provide even better fit.
- Free & Clear training pants have an absorbent core made with more renewable, plant-based materials. They also feature stretchy, tear away side panels for a better fit and added convince, as well as inner leak barriers for superior leakage protection.
- Seventh Generation Free & Clear baby care products do not contain chlorine, fragrance, petroleum-based lotions or latex, and all Free & Clear products are also hypo-allergenic.
For more information be sure to check out these Seventh Generation links:
One lucky recipient will receive:
- One package of new Seventh Generation Free & Clear diaper product (you’ll be able to provide the diaper size/weight of your child to ensure the diapers fit)
- A copy of Dr. Seuss’s The Lorax storybook
To enter the giveaway leave a comment below answering: My family does ______ to be eco-conscious.
You have until Wednesday May 23, 2012 at 11:59 pm EST to enter. I will announce/notify the winner on Thursday the 24th. You must be willing to provide your name/address/phone number/child diaper size.
Disclosure: The Seventh Generation Diapers prize pack, product and information have been provided by Seventh Generation through MyBlogSpark.