It’s my sister’s 28th birthday!
Some thoughts for Ellen on her birthday:
- I love that we’re only 20 months a part.
- I’m so proud of everything you’ve accomplished this year.
- I wish you were still living a mile away from our new townhouse (I honestly can’t believe we would’ve been that close!)
- I can’t wait to see you over Christmas time.
- Yesterday, John patched that area that Louie chewed. It looks as good as new.
- I hope your birthday present arrives today!
- Wanna run a race together?
- Baby H. loves his Aunt Ellie!
I love you big sissy!! I hope you have the happiest of birthdays!