About Seventh Generation
Seventh Generation dish liquid contains only essential oils and botanical extracts. With authentic ingredients like lavender from the fields of Drome in the foothills of the Alps, clementines from sunny Calabria and lemons from the soils of Sicily, Seventh Generation natural dish liquid is free of unnecessary synthetic colors or chemically engineered scents.
Enter the “Nature Makes Perfect Scents” sweepstakes at seventhgeneration.com/scents and you can have the chance to take a trip for two to visit one of the sourcing sites of Seventh Generation natural dish liquid fragrance ingredients. Visit seventhgeneration.com/scents to learn more about each scent’s origin.
The Prize Pack
- 4 bottles of Seventh Generation natural dish liquid varieties in Free & Clean, Lavender Floral & Mint, Fresh Citrus & Ginger, and Lemongress & Clementine Zest scents
- Premium 3 Qt. 12′ x 9′ Baking Dish from Le Creuset©
- 2 Twist© loofah sponges and 2 Twist© scour pads made from 100% post-recycled materials
- Set of 3 organic cotton dish towels
I received the same prize pack for review and have been very pleased! I’m currently using the Fresh Citrus & Ginger dish liquid and love the scent! Not only is this dish liquid gentle on your hands, but it cleans all our dishware very well. I’m really happy with the Seventh Generation dish liquid and can’t wait to try other products.
How to Win
Answer this question in the comment section: Which of the Seventh Generation natural dish liquid varieties are you most interested in trying?
Additional Entry Options (leave a separate comment for each)
- Like me on Facebook
- Tweet: “Enter @KatieHeddleston’s @SeventhGen liquid dish soap giveaway! http://bit.ly/sEMKPp #7thGenDishLiquid #MyBlogSpark
You have until Saturday, November 19, 2011 at 11:59 pm EST to enter. Good luck!!
Disclosure: The Seventh Generation Natural Dish Liquid prize pack, product and information have been provided by Seventh Generation through MyBlogSpark.