This snack is super easy to put together and you + your kids will love it! I first saw peanut butter and marsh mellows used on apples when I was volunteering in high school at Vacation Bible School. I know I loved the snack as much as the kids! So, the other day when I was jonesin’ for a little sweetness, I took out a banana and put together this little number.
Banana Boat Snack
- 1 banana
- a few knife-fulls of peanut butter
- 12 mini marsh mellows
1. Cut banana in half. Then, section each half into the banana’s natural thirds. Did you know a banana naturally wants to go into thirds? No? Go grab a banana right now!
2. Using 2 sections each, create 3 little banana boats.
3. Slather on a bit of peanut butter between two of the section and then top with 4 marsh mellows.
4. Repeat until 3 boats are created.
Quick. Simple. Cute. Yummy. Kid-friendly.
Have you ever created some type of banana boat?