I made a really good decision last night…
White Garlic Pizza with an Egg
Ingredients – I don’t have exact measurements
- pre-made personal crust or home-made / freezer dough formed into a personal crust*
- olive oil
- mozzarella cheese
- garlic salt
- grape tomatoes
- one egg
*I used Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free pizza dough mix — you can use whatever!
- If using home-made or dough from the freezer, form into a personal pizza crust and pre-cook dough for 5-7 minutes. If using a pre-made crust your are already ready to go.
- After your dough is pre-cooked or you are starting with a pre-made crust, rub approximately 1 tablespoon of olive oil on the pizza crust.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Sprinkle with desired amount of mozzarella cheese.
- Top with grape tomatoes sliced in half.
- Bake at 475 degrees for 15 minutes (at least that is what my pizza dough mix called for).
- With 7-10 minutes remaining, crack and egg on your pizza — you’ll be glad you did!
Nice and dippy… just the way I like it!
Have you ever put an egg on your pizza??