This was my first time making Truffles and it couldn’t be easier! I wanted the truffles to be more milky than bitter, hence the types of chocolate I used in the recipe. However, you could replace the chocolate with any flavor you’d like!
- 8 ounces Bakers semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 11.5 ounce bag of milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1/3 cup light margarine
- 1 Tablespoon corn starch
- **Toppings** ie. cocoa powder, sprinkles, nuts, etc.
1. Melt Bakers chocolate and margarine in a medium saucepan on low-medium heat.
2. Add chocolate chips, milk, and cornstarch. Stir and melt until smooth.
Have you ever made truffles? What is the trickiest recipe dessert you’ve ever made?