A big thank you to Alyssa @ Gluten Free Muse for passing The Versatile Blogger Award to me! I really appreciate it Alyssa, and love reading your blog as well.
The Guidelines for Accepting this Award are…
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Tell 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered, and think are fantastic!
7 Things about Katie…
- I married my best friend, John, on 09-19-09 … which is also my mom’s birthday!
- I’m on a journey to becoming a runner and am participating in my first race this Saturday!
- I don’t like bridges.
- I love to travel. My favorite trips have been Hawaii (aka our “pre-honeymoon”) with John, and France with my mom.
- I can touch my tongue to my nose and make my tongue in the shape of a flower.
- I love children. I love being a nanny. I can’t wait to start a family.
- I love the water: swimming, tubing, knee boarding, water skiing, walking along the ocean, laying out/getting Vitamin D!
My Winners of the Versatile Blog Award…
- Kenzie @ A Healthy Purpose
- Brittany @ A Healthy Slice of Life
- Sophia @ Burp and Slurp
- Alycia @ Fit n Fresh
- Autumn @ Good Eats Girl
- Nicole @ Prevention RD
- Brandi @ Bran Appetit
- Mo @ Mommy RD
- Allie @ Live Laugh Eat
- Emily @ For Sweets Sake
- Gracie @ Girl Meets Health
- Katie @ Health for the Whole Self
- Abby @ Abby Normally
- Eunice @ Food 4 Fitness
- Heather @ Heathers Dish
Congratulations and I love reading your blogs!!